The Executive Coordinator provides high-level organizing, scheduling, communications, and administrative support to the Executive Team. Due to the meetings and logistics the Executive Coordinator will attend and support, they should generally be available between the hours of 9 am to 5pm EST or CST. The Executive Coordinator works across the team as well as with key leadership groups like the Steering Committees. This position is supervised by the Interim Executive Director of Sustainability and Culture.
Responsibilities and Tasks
● Acts as the administrative point of contact between the Executive Team and internal/external demands.
● Maintains the Executive Team’s appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel as well as arranging related logistics.
● Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
● Provides reading, researching, and routing correspondence support; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
● Supports the development of agendas for Executive Team and Senior Management Team meetings by gathering items and as needed, Steering Committee meetings.
● Reconciles expense reports for the Executive Team.
● Maintains files, records, and other documents for the Executive Team.
● Provides staffing for the Executive Team to meetings, events, and other engagements as needed.
● Commits to the highest level of confidentiality for information heard and reviewed in support of the Executive Team.
● Builds relationships with the New Venture Fund and Sixteen Thirty Fund account team and vendors, as needed.
● In normal circumstances, this position requires occasional travel (up to 25%) to various states and cities for coalition, campaign, and/or team meetings. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, mission critical travel is currently optional and voluntary.
● To center the safety and well-being of its employees, New Venture Fund requires that any employee who is required to conduct in-person activities for their job must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within four weeks of their start date. This position may require candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Accommodations may be sought and approved in accordance with the law by contacting human resources at email@example.com.
● Other tasks as assigned by the Interim Executive Director of Sustainability and Culture.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
● At least three years’ experience in administrative and/or operations support at a nonprofit organization and ideally working closely with and/or supporting senior leadership; a plus is nonprofit experience working in reproductive, immigrant, economic, and/or racial justice.
● Working knowledge and direct experience of nonprofit financial planning and management.
● A commitment to reproductive justice and ensuring access to abortion for all people.
● A strong track record of developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
● Excellent written and oral communications skills.
● Ability to guide cross-functional teams projects or teams, engaging key stakeholders to accomplish goals and objectives.
● Ability to multitask and shift priorities; aptitude for working under tight deadlines amidst competing priorities.
● Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-based, participatory environment as well as work autonomously.
● Effective project manager with attention to detail.
Valued and Non-Essential Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
● An understanding of abortion access as an economic, immigrant, and racial justice issue.
● Experience working on issues impacting Black, Indigenous, and people of color; young people; and/or immigrants; or people struggling financially.
● Views culture shift, organizing, and movement building as key components of issue campaigns.
● Strong commitment to centering people of color and striving to be anti-racist.
● Values a shared leadership model.
The Executive Coordinator provides high-level organizing, scheduling, communications, and administrative support to the Executive Team. Due to the meetings and logistics the Executive Coordinator will attend and support, they should…
Comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% automatic contribution and a 3% employer match on 401k contributions, pre-tax transportation benefits, and paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time off. All* Above All also offers supplemental benefits like a home office equipment bonus, professional development funds, and paid sabbatical leave.
Comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% automatic contribution and a 3% employer match on 401k contributions…
Submit a resume, cover letter highlighting additional professional or personal experience that informs your qualifications and interest in working at All* Above All, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: Executive Coordinator.
Deadline for submission: three weeks after it’s posted, though interviews may be scheduled on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Submit a resume, cover letter highlighting additional professional or personal experience that informs your qualifications and interest in working at All* Above All, and three…