Originally founded in 1991 as Harlem RBI, DREAM has grown to annually serve more than 2,500 youth across East Harlem and the South Bronx through a network of six PreK-12, extended-day, extended-year DREAM Charter Schools and community sports-based youth development programs. Through our commitment to rigorous academics, social-emotional learning, deep family and community engagement, and health and wellness, we create lifelong learners who are equipped to fulfill their vision of success in and out of the classroom. We dream big, as well, with an aggressive five-year plan to expand to serve 3,500 students across seven schools—growing our organization's impact and leveling the playing field for all children. To learn more, visit wearedream.org.
The Senior Talent Operations Manager will report to the Director of Talent Operations and serve as a member of DREAM's talent team. This individual will lead talent data collection, management, reporting and analysis. They will lead the execution of key talent operations tasks. They will design and execute systems and processes to drive the talent team towards its goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we fulfill our mission for students and families by working strategically to build systems and data processes that enable DREAM to hire the right people as quickly as possible across our schools and network and have access to key talent metrics at our fingertips.
People Analytics/Talent Data
- Lead the administration, creation, distribution, and analysis of reports and ongoing enhancements to the organization's staff surveys, including but not limited to the annual DEI staff experience survey, Gallup survey, and Exit surveys;
- Manage the team-wide data processes related to the talent team's shared goals by creating reports;
- Collaborate with the Dir. of Talent Operations to create and maintain the talent dashboard and other data-informed processes that help drive talent-specific decision making across the organization;
- Deliver data-driven strategic recommendations to continuously improve talent processes.
- Collaborate with talent recruitment team to inform and meet on-time hiring goals;
- Own and run daily huddles to track progress against weekly hiring goals;
- Manage applicant tracking system and candidate relationship management system and be the point person for training, configuration, and data reporting asks;
- Lead the creation and documentation of processes related to the applicant tracking system;
- Execute on job postings and maintain a system to manage and track job postings while maintaining the job board strategy in collaboration with Dir. of Recruitment and Selection;
- Manage internal and external referral processes and track bonus payments with HR;
- Recommend strategies to leverage and maintain talent platforms (Lever, LinkedIn, Mail Chimp, Job Boards, Asana and more), trackers, and systems in Google suite to support recruitment processes;
- Take on additional responsibilities within talent operations or in support of the overall success of the team as assigned.
- Work cross-functionally to create and maintain systems for onboarding new talent in partnership with Dir. of Talent Operations, Human Resources, and other cross-functional leaders.
- Bachelors degree required;
- Demonstrated track record of success in systems creation, adoption, execution and ongoing enhancement;
- Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities with data analysis and data visualization experience;
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets and comfortable with pivot tables, basic formulas, and synthesizing insights from data;
- Ability to proactively make data-driven strategic recommendations;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management in a written, visual and verbal format;
- Highly organized with project management expertise;
- Strong execution with airtight follow-up and follow through;
- Proven experience and track record of success working in collaborative environments across multiple teams and functions.
DREAM's VACCINATION POLICY
DREAM requires vaccination against COVID-19 for all employees. Reasonable Accommodations based on a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief are being considered in accordance with applicable law.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
At DREAM, diversity, equity, and inclusion are a matter of mission.
From our schools to our playing fields, DREAM is committed to building a team where each individual can bring their full identity and experience to work because representation matters—it enriches our team culture, enhances our ability to innovate, and strengthens our impact in and out of the classroom. DREAM engages staff that represent and appreciate the diversity of our majority Black and Hispanic student body, while working to ensure that our practices are equitable, welcoming, and productive. We are dedicated to creating a world where youth, especially youth of color, have permission to dream—along with the tools and opportunities to make their dreams reality.
Come dream with us.
All Kids Can. This Kid Can.
DREAM is Family.
Fun is a Serious Value.
Teamwork Makes the DREAM Work.
Fail. Persist. Exceed.
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/p7gexqtzoPkxtjmyIAyzm" />