Position Summary: Provide support and coordination of operational activities for a variety of human resources functions. Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources, and the VP, of Human Resources and Organizational Development, this position participates in the planning and coordination of HR programs, initiatives, and events. Serves as the first point of contact for HR related questions, communications and conducts activities to support a positive and supportive work culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and facilitate the new hire and onboarding process
· Ensure the preparation and proper collection of new hire information, forms, and documents during onboarding
· Perform data entry of new hires in ADP payroll system and vendor websites
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records and documentation and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of HR records
· Ensure updates to organization charts and organization’s SharePoint site
· Coordinate and plan of HR events to include annual Wellness Fair and All Staff meetings
· Regularly communicate HR related items, events, and notices to organization
· Perform reconciliation and preparation of HR invoices using Finance form and method
· Serve as HR’s first point of contact for employees and respond or refer them to appropriate internal contact or the Director, Human Resources
· Administer benefit enrollment processing and assist with the annual open enrollment process
· Collect employee forms and maintain tracking information
· Ensure the completion of E-verify system and employment eligibility record maintenance
· Complete requests for employee verification for active and terminated employees
· Serve as the employee liaison for HR on-boarding and exiting process.
· Prepare, create, and run various HR reports in the HRIS and maintain HR spreadsheets
· Update, streamline and make recommendations for improvement to HR processes, forms, and documents
· Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
· Provide overall administrative support to the HR team and coordinate special HR projects as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned
Three to five years of human resources experience, preferably in a non-profit association setting. Possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Experience may be substituted for a degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Must always demonstrate confidentiality and integrity and project a professional demeanor. Must be courteous and effectively work with others. The incumbent must have proficient skills and knowledge in the following areas:
· Knowledge of office administration
· Knowledge of human resource management
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
· Excellent interpersonal
· Team building skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Decision making skills
· Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
· Computer skills, proficiency in creating and modifying spreadsheets, and presentations, etc.
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the HR Coordinator. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
· Be honest and trustworthy
· Be respectful
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics
The position requires the ability to work at a computer for an extended period and use of office equipment, as well as having to do some lifting of supplies and materials.
Disclaimer Statement: The preceding job description has been written to reflect management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
AAMVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V
Position Summary: Provide support and coordination of operational activities for a variety of human resources functions. Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources, and the VP, of Human Resources and Organizational Development…