Oportunidad de empleo

Waldorf Class Teacher, Primary Grades

Publicado por
Escuela Privada Caracol | San Marcos La Laguna, SO, Guatemala
Solicitar la oportunidad

Escuela Privada Caracol


Nuevo
|
Publicado hace 12 días

Fecha de inicio

enero 2, 2020

Fecha límite de postulación

septiembre 30, 2019

Salario

$7,000 - $8,000


Come work at Guatemala's first Waldorf school on the shores of beautiful Lake Atitlan, nestled in the Mayan highlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our Primary School and take on one of our classes starting in january 2020. Ideally, this teacher has experience and training in Waldorf education. The academic year in Guatemala runs from January to November with a month-long vacation between July and August.

Escuela Caracol is an intercultural Waldorf school (K-6) in San Marcos La Laguna, Guatemala. 80% of the students come from local Maya families, while the other 20% come from all over the world. Spanish is the main language of the school, and students also receive lessons in English and Kaqchikel.

START DATE: January 2020

http://www.EscuelaCaracol.org

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Taking on a class in the primary grades as Class Teacher
  • Teaching specialty classes according to abilities

REQUIREMENTS:

  • Fluency in Spanish and English with excellent skills in oral and written expression
  • Prior experience teaching in primary school
  • Desire to learn more about Waldorf education and to teach out of these principles
  • A sense of initiative and creativity
  • Capable of working independently, and willing to accept constructive criticism
  • Developing a personal artistic practice
  • Maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships
  • Dynamic, responsible and flexible

Come work at Guatemala's first Waldorf school on the shores of beautiful Lake Atitlan, nestled in the Mayan highlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our Primary School and take on one of our classes starting in january…

Detalles básicos

  • Presencial
  • A Tiempo Completo
  • Licenciatura
  • Profesional

Compensación

Tuition remission for children, IGSS for Guatemalans

Tuition remission for children, IGSS for Guatemalans

Nivel de idiomas

Fluency in Spanish and English with excellent skills in oral and written expression

Fluency in Spanish and English with excellent skills in oral and written expression

Cómo aplicar

Candidates please e-mail a letter of intention, latest CV, a recent photograph, a one-page personal biography, and three references (with telephone numbers and/or emails) to admin@escuelacaracol.org

Candidates please e-mail a letter of intention, latest CV, a recent photograph, a one-page personal biography, and three references (with telephone numbers and/or emails) to admin…

Ubicación

Barrio 3, San Marcos La Laguna, SO, GT