Rising Ground is seeking a qualified professional to join our Brooklyn, NY team.
Provide mandatory trainings to current and prospective foster parents in the Regular and Therapeutic Family Foster Boarding Programs.
- Schedule and conduct GPS/MAPP II/ Deciding Together, Parent Skills Training (PST) and Caring for Own training sessions.
- Schedule and conduct mandated annual foster parent certification trainings.
- Demonstrate responsiveness and ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
- Enter training requirements into Connections
- Provide licenses and certificates to foster parents
- Collect all required documents for applicant’s certification
- Maintain tracking of foster parent annual training hours
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus related experience.
- Certification in the MAPP II/GPS/ Deciding Together, Caring for Our Own and PST.
- Knowledge of Connections Microsoft and Excel.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to do extensive traveling to all NYC boroughs, and the outer boroughs.
- Bi-lingual a plus
Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply online at:
Equal Opportunity Employer