The Events Coordinator assists in planning, preparation, and execution of all Asia Society internal and external events and functions. Exemplary communication and customer service skills make guests feel welcomed. The role therefore requires a combination of attention to details as well as strong interpersonal skills, organizational and planning skills in order to successfully coordinate and execute a variety of social and corporate events as related to the organization’s and/or client’s needs.
· Event planning, coordination and execution
· Maintaining and monitoring the institutional event schedule
· Interdepartmental, external client, and supplier communications
· Ensuring proper protocol standards are implemented and maintained, including COVID safety issues
· Logistics management
· Client outreach
· Customer Service
· Monitoring website, Google Ad Word and social media campaigns
· Event analysis, tracking event key performance indicators
· Other duties, as assigned
Part Time (20 hours per week) at $20.00 per hour.
ABOUT ASIA SOCIETY:
Founded in 1956, Asia Society’s purpose is to navigate shared futures for Asia and the world across policy, arts and culture, education, sustainability, business, and technology.
Asia Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, all interested applicants must submit a completed application to the following email: email@example.com.
A completed application must include:
· Resume or CV
· Cover Letter
· Subject line containing: job title and your last name.
The Events Coordinator assists in planning, preparation, and execution of all Asia Society internal and external events and functions. Exemplary communication and customer service skills make guests feel welcomed. The role therefore…