Tipo de contrato
Mínimo: US$ 23,000
Máximo: US$ 28,000
Fecha de inicio
Fecha límite de postulación
Comunidad de Madrid
Our Madrid office is looking for a native Spanish speaker to support the growth of our presence in the Spanish-speaking world.
By joining this very small team, you will contribute to many aspects of Survival’s work across a very wide variety of tasks, including supporter care, donor relations, outreach and marketing, administration, and office management. As a result there is great opportunity for professional growth.
You must be a native Spanish speaker (please do not apply if this is not the case).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Precise with a keen eye for details
- Flawless proofreading skills
Nivel de idiomas
- You must be a native Spanish speaker (please do not apply if this is not the case).
- Extremely high level of English
Nivel mínimo de educación
No es requisito
If this position interests you, please visit our Spanish jobs page for the full job specification and instructions on how to apply.