New Alternatives for Children, Inc. (NAC) is an award-winning not-for-profit agency in Midtown Manhattan, with a satellite Bronx office, dedicated to serving children and families with medical complexity, chronic health conditions, significant disabilities and behavioral challenges. To assist in achieving this mission, NAC is currently seeking a Per Diem Service Provider to join its CFTSS (Child and Family Treatment and Support Services) and HCBS (Home and Community Based Service Program in all four Boroughs of New York City, (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island.
DESCRIPTION OF DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM:
Agency Name: New Alternatives for Children, Inc.
Title of Position: Per-Diem Service Provider- Staten Island
Location: 37 West 26th Street 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Department: CFTSS (Child and Family Treatment and Support Services) and HCBS (Home and Community Based Service Program.
Program: Under the general direction and supervision of the Clinical Rehabilitative Service Provider Supervisor, the Clinical Rehabilitative Service Provider interacts with clients and families in a variety of settings including biological, pre-adoptive and foster homes, schools, and neighborhood, community and group care settings, and will deliver the services that are outlined below.
Description of Responsibilities:
· Develops Service/Treatment Plans with goals/objectives for youth and family related to the client/family’s needs and connected to a specific service being provided. The Clinical/Rehabilitative Service Provider reports on progress towards the attainment of the goals.
· Complete required and recommended trainings.
Required Education and Experience:
The wide variety of services within the two programs have different educational requirements depending on what service you are providing:
· A minimum of a High School Diploma coupled with experience working with children for some services is required, but most services require a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services or other related fields
· A Master’s degree is required for crises related services and licensure in the following fields is required for the OLP Service (Licensed Psychoanalysts, Marriage and Family therapist, Mental Health Counselor or a LCSW or LMSW).
· Must be willing to work in participants homes
· Must have quick and easy access to a computer, and be adept at using the computer for internet, word processing and email correspondence.
New Alternatives for Children, Inc. (NAC) is an award-winning not-for-profit agency in Midtown Manhattan, with a satellite Bronx office, dedicated to serving children and families with medical complexity, chronic health conditions…
How to Apply:
Please indicate Bilingual Per-Diem Service Provider-STATEN ISLAND in the subject line when applying. Please submit cover letter and resume to: CFTSS_jobs@nackidscan.org
For information on New Alternatives for Children, Inc., visit our website at www.nackidscan.org
New Alternatives for Children, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
New Alternatives for Children, Inc. was founded on the principle of inclusion. We strive to create and maintain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace at all levels. It is not enough to serve; we must strive to dismantle oppressive policies and practices.
How to Apply:
Please indicate Bilingual Per-Diem Service Provider-STATEN ISLAND in the subject line when applying. Please submit cover letter and resume to: CFTSS_jobs…