Essential Access Health is a 50 year old non-profit organization with a $30 million annual budget. The organization champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. As the administrator of California’s Title X (ten) federal family planning program – the largest Title X system in the nation - Essential Access receives federal family planning funds, which it allocates to multiple delegate agencies across the state that provide direct family planning and related preventive health services to mostly low-income and uninsured patients.
In addition, Essential Access is funded by numerous state, county, and private foundation grants; contracts with private companies for specific research projects; earns income by providing training to health care providers across the country; and manages a Voluntary Employee Benefits Association plan that manages and administers employee benefits for Essential Access’ 70 employees and other health care employees across the state.
SPECIFIC DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensures data integrity on all platforms, enforce, and document backup and restore procedures, review and document systems and application changes.
· Using specialized computer and technical diagnostic skills, is responsible for repairs and maintenance of Essential Access’ servers, computers, peripherals, and software.
· Administer domain controllers (Active Directory, Group policy, DFS), and DNS servers.
· Acts as team Lead Administer for Essential Access’ infrastructure platforms including Exchange, print, Citrix, file DFS, FTP, anti-virus, and network monitoring servers.
· Acts as team lead for the administration and support of content and email filters.
· Acts as team lead for the management and support of Essential Access Health’s Virtual Environment through VMware
· Manage equipment inventory and make suggestions to staff based on their IT needs.
· Administer Exchange 2016 servers.
Help Desk related duties
· Acts as Team Lead for the daily interaction with Essential Access staff to resolve all help desk and escalated technical issues.
· Provides Essential Access staff orientation training and provides additional support training when necessary.
· Creates network and email accounts, sets up laptops/desktops, and updates company phone lists and email address books.
· Creates and updates phone and voicemail extensions and routing.
· Provides Essential Access staff orientation training and provides additional support training when necessary
· Additional duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
· Five years plus experience with Microsoft OS and Application technologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or related field, MCSE certification
· Above average understanding of the Windows operating system, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange including DHCP, DNS and Messaging in an enterprise environment.
· Possess a thorough understanding of principles of TCP/IP based networks.
· Knowledge with Wireless WAN technology
· Experience installing and maintaining servers, workstations, and infrastructure hardware.
· Knowledge of server and PC workstation hardware, software, and security essential.
· Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
· Thrive on troubleshooting and finding solutions to the day-to-day problems that occur.
· Dedication, teamwork, and professionalism.
· The ability to handle high pressure situations.
· Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
· Maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance during regularly scheduled work hours at assigned worksite.
· Meet travel requirements of the position.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
A current California Driver’s License, current registration and current automobile insurance coverage is required if you drive on company business.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Access Health is a 50 year old non-profit organization with a $30 million annual budget. The organization champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. As the administrator of California’s Title X…