The Front Desk Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily front desk operations of the Gaylord White Community Center (GWCC). This role works with all programs that utilize GWCC and must keep track of program schedules and support in the coordination of special events. Some of the main responsibilities are greeting visitors, delivering first class customer service, tracking delivery packages, answering phones, directing visitors to their destination, and managing other front desk staff.
· Manage, train and serve as a mentor and guide for the front desk staff.
· Oversee the workload and schedule of the front desk team, assign tasks and complete job duties as needed.
· Greet and welcome staff, visitors and participants. Provide visitors with a positive first impression of the organization.
· Answer and direct phone calls. Keep track via spreadsheet and relays messages.
· Notify staff of the arrival of guests or appointments.
· Document and communicate various actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
· Ensure guests follow COVID protocols, including temperature checks and health screenings.
· Track and distribute delivery packages and mail.
· Maintain inventory and order supplies needed for the front desk area.
· Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve any conflicts that may occur to ensure a smooth guest experience.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or high school equivalency degree,
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience. At least one year of managerial experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
· Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
· Fluency in English and Spanish.
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily front desk operations of the Gaylord White Community Center (GWCC). This role works with all programs that utilize GWCC and must keep track of program…