The Learning & Evaluation Associate will work under the direction of the Learning & Evaluation (L&E) Leadership Team. The Associate will support efforts to use evaluation data for strategic planning and strategic decision-making. Additionally, the Associate will support efforts to collect, analyze, report and disseminate data that will inform Project Hope’s marketing and outreach efforts.
Agency & Program Background
Project Hope works in partnership with families so they can move up and out of poverty. We do this by being a catalyst for change in the lives of families and in the systems that keep them poor; developing and providing family support solutions for homelessness and poverty; and advocating for just public policies that strengthen families.
Located in Boston’s Dudley Street neighborhood, Project Hope is at the forefront of efforts in the city to move families beyond homelessness and poverty. It was founded in 1981 by the Little Sisters of the Assumption who first settled in the Dudley area in 1947 to live and work with the neighborhood families. In the 1980s when family homelessness became a crisis in Boston and the state, the Sisters opened their doors and welcomed families to stay with them, and Project Hope was launched. Once best known as a family shelter, today Project Hope offers an array of services to assist families – especially low-income single mothers – in gaining the resources and skills to overcome their impoverished circumstances.
· Collaborate with the Learning & Evaluation Team to execute the learning and evaluation agenda across
· Support efforts to collect, analyze, report and disseminate research and evaluation data for each of the five major Project Hope departments/programs and across the organization;
· Compile, analyze and disseminate census data that is aligned with Project Hope’s placed- based strategy and for its target population;
· Assist with maintaining the L&E calendar, L&E general email, L&E Intranet and L&E requests for data;
· Collaborate with the Community Prevention Specialist and Marketing and Communications Manager, Recruitment and Enrollment Coordinator to enhance Project Hope’s marketing and outreach data;
· Assist with developing and implementing processes for collecting, analyzing and reporting data from various marketing and outreach practices and material to include intake forms, website analytics, social media analytics and digital signage;
· Conduct market research analysis to understand the make-up of the community, the population we serve and the value of our services vis a vis community needs and changes in community demographics;
· Assist with ensuring that data are used to inform learning, strategy and program design; and
· Other duties as assigned and in support of Project Hope’s Theory of Change
· Interest in and/or understanding the role that data can play in shaping the impact of mission-based organizations
· Quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting skills
· Competency with running MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite and Survey Software
· Ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate high level technical details to non-technical partners at all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders
· Ability to learn new content areas or acquire skills quickly
· Display a professional and solution-oriented attitude and work ethic
· Formal training or classes in statistics, research methods, social sciences and/or market research
The Learning & Evaluation Associate will work under the direction of the Learning & Evaluation (L&E) Leadership Team. The Associate will support efforts to use evaluation data for strategic planning and…
Part-time not eligible for benefits
Part-time not eligible for benefits