At MDA, we believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines united to form one high-performing team. What we do starts with our people and the neuromuscular disease community we serve. As Americas largest voluntary health organization covering research, healthcare, and advocacy for people with neuromuscular diseases, MDA is leading the way in improving the quality of life for those living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, spinal muscular atrophy, and dozens of related disorders many first discovered and diagnosed by MDA supported scientists and clinicians.
The Associate Director, CRM Marketing will play a key role in the growth of MDAs integrated revenue and awareness generating activities. He/She/They will oversee all of MDAs outbound email and SMS marketing efforts, manage MDAs email marketing agency of record, and drive use of marketing automation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud by leading efforts to utilize data and technology to create unique donor journeys. The Associate Director, CRM Marketing will supervise the activities of the Specialist, CRM Marketing.
- Develop and lead the Direct Marketing groups marketing technology strategy to support constituent engagement
- Apply broad marketing technology understanding complemented by hands-on experience configuring technology platforms for program growth and constituent nurturing.
- Lead management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment by translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Leverage Marketing Cloud functionality to meet or exceed revenue and communication goals
- Collaborate with staff in multiple departments as well as outside vendors on the transition to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Einstein.
- Contribute to concept development and execution of online, integrated, and interactive campaigns that cultivate and strengthen relationships with customers and donors, including customer journey building.
- Proactively collaborate with points of contact from all departments to develop and refine workflows such as data flows, systems integrations and Marketing Cloud journeys, audience segmentation and advertising support.
- Demonstrate applied knowledge of project tracking tools and continue keeping the teams informed about best practices and evolving process refinements.
- Provide progress reports and flag potential production issues that may impact timelines.
- Collaborate with internal teams and related stakeholders and/or agencies to implement tactics for consumer database growth, donor acquisition and constituent-first experience.
- Apply analytical understanding to assess effectiveness of online campaigns, journeys, email communications and web content by generating and/or evaluating performance reports.
- Help ensure constituent audience data is systemized and fulfills engagement requirements related to targeting, segmentation and suppression.
- Provide suggestions to address complex problems using excellent analytical, diplomatic, creative, and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled with web technologies, such has HTML, CSS, responsive email design, AMP Script, content management systems, content feeds and digital advertising.
- BS/BA in Marketing, IT, or related field.
- Experience working Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing CRM marketing, demand generation, marketing automation and digital direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing personalized marketing campaigns.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.