The Website and LMS Coordinator plays a vital role on the Communications and Content Development team as we work to tell the organization’s story and make the case for better care for those who need it most. Under the direction of the Senior Manager for Communications and the Communications Director, the Website and LMS Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and updating the Coalition’s new website (launching in the fall) and learning management system, and increasing our online presence. As the Coalition works to increase our digital footprint, particularly through our virtual trainings, this position brings with it an opportunity to help establish the organization’s online brand.
The ideal Website and LMS Coordinator would be somewhat of a digital communications generalist and have knowledge of content management systems, email marketing platforms, and search engine analytics. A minimum of three years of HTML and CSS experience is required. Candidates must also have strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of digital marketing techniques. Curiosity, eagerness to learn new tools and skills, and a team player attitude are all a must. The Coalition is open to the possibility of a part-time role or more senior title depending on the candidate’s interests and level of experience.
- Update and maintain the Camden Coalition website and learning management system with content provided by various departments within the organization, ensuring all content is up-to-date.
- Execute quarterly content audits across the organization to ensure information is accurate.
- Manage larger website upgrades and the creation of new feature with the support of outside vendors as needed.
- Establish and maintain look and feel of Camden Coalition Learning Center (learning management system)
- Work with our instructional designers to create engaging virtual curricula by leveraging templates currently available in our LMS or coding new ones to accommodate our needs
- Manage organizational email list and compile regular e-newsletters and email updates
- Work proactively to develop relationships across the organization to highlight all aspects of the Camden Coalition’s work.
- General departmental administration and support as needed.
- Attends relevant training as necessary to maintain professional certification and/or knowledge.
- Adheres to the Camden Coalition’s guidelines and ensures the appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- May work non-traditional hours based on operational needs.
- Completes special projects specific to the function of the department or as needed for the department.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of position expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience in or willingness to learn more about virtual learning.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere), other design programs a plus
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or other email marketing systems.
- Strong writing skills preferred
- Basic design skills a plus
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and schedule time efficiently, showing independence and good judgment.
- Ability to form strong relationships across an organization, and to exercise discretion and empathy when working with sensitive health information and in underserved communities.
- An interest and/or background in the health professions, social justice, or policy; a connection to the Camden Coalition’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not essential.
- Current or former Camden City resident preferred but not essential.
Experience, Education, and Licensure
• Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree OR 2 years of relevant work experience required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently stand; walk and sit in an office environment.
- There will be occasional lifting up to 15-20lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although work is primarily indoors, you may be required to travel outside to business community locations.
- Our current work environment is a hybrid in-person/remote model with an expected minimum of two days in the Camden, NJ office.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, familial status, marital/civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for military service, disability status (mental or physical, including perceived disability, and AIDS and HIV status), protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.