About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development — improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service — and have the time, skills and know-how to match — we want you as a School Group volunteer.
School Group (SG) is looking for a Records Administrator to maintain the accuracy of all electronic records of SG file; assist in records verification and auditing of daily recordings to ensure accuracy of information.
· Establish records management systems.
· Develop, maintain, verify, and evaluate existing systems.
· Ensure that School Group data is protected.
· Classify and index records.
· Destroy or archive finished data/records.
· Ensure that records are easily accessible when needed.
· Provide training to staff who require access or have responsibility for maintaining records.
· Develop procedures regarding how records are stored and identified to facilitate ready access; conduct record inventories comparing records to retention policies and procedures.
· Maintain all SG databases.
· Respond to requests for information, coordinate assigned projects and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Subject Matter Expert on ISO 9001:2015
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
· University degree with major coursework in public or business administration, or related field
· 2 years of experience in managing records and/or information
· Any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the desirable knowledge, abilities, and skills.
· Should know how to create Record Control Processes from scratch and then imply them per ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
· In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
· School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning…