This position will be managed by the Director of Programs or delegated to one of the team while collaborating closely with policy advisors and Program Managers. They will coordinate from time to time externally with colleagues in NGOs, donors, forums and networks, commercial organizations and consultants.
The candidate will:
- Carry out a research and organize all IEC material available in Cameroon and at regional level to empower girls, boys, men and women on: challenging gender norms, adopting healthy lifestyles, positive parenting ;
- Organise all the material by subjects;
- Pilot the material with some identified partners;
- Provide recommendations to design further material if needed.
- Assisting in populating GBV AoR communication channels, including Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Assisting with gathering data, monitoring results and disseminating information on emerging issues related to field operations.
- Provide technical and strategic support and guidance to Community Centre for Integrated Development and counterparts in matters relating to GBV and the response to the crisis
- Provide technical inputs for the preparation of plans, briefs, proposals, reports and other strategic documents.