TESTOPER COMMUNITY: VP of Marketing
Testoper Community is the nonprofit developer community that empowers every person to become a part of the tech ecosystem's future workforce. We enable tech 'future skills and innovation' to deliver and operate intelligent technology solutions through continuous learning programs designed to accelerate every person's career, intrapreneurial, and entrepreneurial aspirations.
The Testoper community is started and spearheaded by volunteers of tech industry experts and leaders who want to make a difference in society to the cause they believe in by giving back selflessly. If you are passionate about volunteering, making an impact, experiencing more to gain a whole new perspective, be part of something bigger than yourself, and build life-long friends, you may be the right fit for our team.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Marketing, mission is to support the marketing operational plan at Testoper Community to ensure the success of the marketing strategy and its target metrics outcomes and indicators. Be the voice, creative mind, insightful data-driven learner, brand builder, and act as a force multiplier to drive growth.
- Partner with CMO to help drive steady growth through digital marketing initiatives across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SCM, marketing database, email, social media, and online advertising campaigns
- Understanding of optimizing landing pages, user funnels, website analytics tools, ad serving tools, Google Adwords campaign, etc.
- Observe customer experience to understand their needs, and adjust digital marketing operational plan to align with the market expectations
- Excel in social media presence with a compelling value proposition around our Testoper community and its programs.
- Lead as an example, walk the talk, honor meeting hours (1hrs./week), and volunteer work hours (3 hrs./week).
- Execute operational marketing plan in the calendar, and ensure its success from goal to action, target metrics indicator, and outcome.
- Build Testoper brand awareness with compelling content, messaging, and graphics through digital marketing.
- Promote Testoper programs to potential external stakeholders, including individuals and partners.
- Achieve attendee acquisition and retention targets through brand awareness and program promotion marketing initiatives.
- Engage continuously with attendees through feedback loop such as surveys during and after programs to collect metrics, outcomes, and indicators to adapt and grow.
- Be a force multiplier to succeed in achieving attendee donation or program fee revenue targets.
- Determined to succeed and have worked or earned a degree or certification in digital marketing or a similar role
- A highly motivated individual who consistently delivers high performance against marketing target metrics outcome and indicators (KPI)
- Curious to always learn and seek new innovative ways to deliver results.
- Keep your promises and commitments seriously and have strong integrity.
- Experience in the non-profit organization, tech industry, education industry, and event management is an asset.
- We commit to a diverse and inclusive team. Everyone including immigrants, retired, employed, unemployed, Students may apply
Testoper Community is a non-profit tech organization primarily conceived to give back selflessly. We believe as Canadians giving back to society is pivotal to lead a happier and healthier life. As a volunteer, you may enjoy many direct and indirect benefits.
- Support from industry experts of volunteers to learn, mentor, and refer to succeed in your career.
- Support for your own business, if any, as a Testoper Community sponsor to amplify marketing and reach.
- With continuous dedicated service, opportunity to become a non-profit board member and content for board director election process.
- Primarily it is a volunteer role, as we grow, the opportunity to get volunteer wages and even play a role as part-time, full-time job and contract employee.
- Industry Recognition and Canadian work and/or volunteer experience certificate.
Seniority Level: Management
Industry: Non-profit, Information Technology
Employment Type: Volunteer
Job Functions: Marketing
Please email your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants. At Testoper Community, we are fortunate to receive a high number of applications. Hence, please note that only those applicants' skills and experience align with the role's requirement will be contacted.
We look forward to having you on our team.