Are you concerned about growing injustice in the United States? Are you moved by your faith to stand with those facing threats to their basic human rights? As an Advocacy Specialist at Justice Revival, you will be mobilizing communities of Christian faith to advocate with a prophetic voice for the human rights of all people.
Justice Revival is a faith-based organization committed to educating, inspiring, and mobilizing Christian communities to stand in solidarity with the oppressed and defend the human rights of the vulnerable. We are a dynamic, early phase nonprofit seeking energetic, motivated volunteer Advocacy Specialists, who will work directly with the Founder & Executive Director. This is an opportunity to be part of building a new organization dedicated to amplifying a Christian voice for justice & human rights in the United States.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about promoting human rights within the United States, drawing on the moral and legal force of international law and the beliefs and values of the Christian tradition. You will play a vital role in advancing advocacy in one of three issue areas: the human right to housing, rights of migrants & asylum seekers, or women's rights. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable human rights advocacy experience and have a meaningful impact as a volunteer leader.
Three Advocacy Specialist positions are currently available.
· Develop and maintain substantive expertise in one focal issue area: (i) human right to housing, (ii) rights of migrants & asylum seekers, or (iii) women’s rights & gender equality
· Cultivate relationships with advocacy partner organizations and coalitions
· Engage Justice Revival constituents in advocacy campaigns led by partner organizations and coalitions
· Coordinate constituent gatherings for advocacy actions such as prayer vigils, demonstrations, press conferences, or letter writing campaigns
· Create communications to advance advocacy efforts, including fact sheets, blog posts, web site content, and social media posts
· Serve as an ambassador at Justice Revival events and other human rights advocacy events
Are you concerned about growing injustice in the United States? Are you moved by your faith to stand with those facing threats to their basic human rights? As an Advocacy Specialist at Justice Revival, you will be mobilizing communities of…