Do you enjoy working with others and motivating them to do their best? Are you known for your positive energy and work ethic? You might be a great fit for our Graphic Design Team Leader role! This position is an opportunity to work closely with a team and grow your leadership skills. Being able to both lead constructively and be a trusted support are keys to success in this role. This is a remote/virtual volunteer position that requires a mandatory commitment of at least two hours per week.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Team Manager. Duties may include:
• Assisting the Marketing and Social Media Teams to generate engaging content for STEM's social media network and design marketing materials like brochures, infographics, presentations, web elements, etc.
• Delegating tasks and responsibilities
• Planning and distributing employee work schedules
• Listening to and addressing employee concerns, forwarding to Team Manager as appropriate
• Addressing any conflicts within the team that may arise
• Increasing team motivation and sharing positive feedback and praise
• Circulating company information and updates within the team
• Holding team meetings and communicating their results to Team Manager
• Providing training, feedback, and coaching
• Ensuring a safe workplace for employees
Team Leader Qualifications:
• Completed Post-Secondary study of Graphic Design or related education considered an asset but not required.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience with Canva, Adobe Suite and similar programs and leading a team considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
Team Leader Core Skills:
• Interpersonal communication
Do you enjoy working with others and motivating them to do their best? Are you known for your positive energy and work ethic? You might be a great fit for our Graphic Design Team Leader role! This position is an opportunity to work closely with a…