We work with populations in a situation of extreme poverty and in a situation of economic and cultural exclusion in the Peruvian Andes, we carry out our social work directly, we have several projects related to human rights, health, gender equality, educational support for children at risk , ecology, empowerment of women and improvement of the living conditions of Quechua immigrants and their families.
Our organization is driven by people with motivation, training and experience in humanitarian and social areas, our work has more than 11 years of intense social work, this gives us the experience to develop and offer genuine work, our project is social work directly
- Search and contact of new sources of financing.
- Drafting proposals for projects and activities.
- Communication and relationship building with current and potential donors.
- chedule, prepare, coordinate and attend various meetings and events.
- arry out campaigns or activities (practical or online) to raise funds
- Prioritize activities in the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Help with administrative tasks.
- Present a practical plan of your work as a fundraiser, this includes general fundraising methods, means and processes.
- Our organization is in the process of having this new front to attract resources and funds, so we ask you to contribute experience and initiative in this regard.
- be at least 21 years old
- person, committed to social and humanitarian causes.
- Ease and ability to handle payment and collection methods in international environments (check if your nationality matches the eligibility criteria on well-known fundraising pages)
- Preferably with fluent communication in English and human interaction,
- While having some experience in the fundraising area is appreciated, if not, you can also apply for the position as long as you have the energy and positivity to get started with basic fundraising campaigns.
- We need practical people who value and start working from the bottom up, building social and work relationships that increase over time and are adequately rewarded.
- Native English speaker. (preferably)
- It would be ideal to have some level of Spanish, (optional)
- Openly share new ideas and information with the team.
- contact by social network, skype or whatsapp
- good communication and creative skills
- Ability to cultivate interpersonal skills.
- Possibility to use the basic Office package
- be an integral part of a non-profit organization
- develop practical experience in the area,
- accommodation (if it is in the same place as the project)
- possibility of long-term collaboration and recognition in the field of international social assistance.
- Valid documents and certifications issued by a legal and recognized organization.
- A considerable economic stipend will be paid as well as bonuses depending on campaigns and collection periods (coordinate this point directly with the project coordinator)
- If you want a higher level of participation with our organization in the same field, the possibility of developing other paid activities, teaching courses and directing other projects, with a salary of 30% + of the total achieved.
- validation, experience and development of internship activities, validation and agreements of this concept with universities.
How to apply
- Send us the Application Form found on our website with the most detailed information
- CV. with updated photo
- short motivation letter
- Spoken communication via Skype, WhatsApp or a similar means.