Mañanas entre semana
Tiempo parcial (10-30 hrs/sem)
A largo plazo (6 meses - 1 año)
calle turistas 218
This project is running in the high andean communities from ollantaytambo district, the NGO is located in Ollantaytambo district but our work base will be in some of this communities, helping with the community economy and focus this help in woman economy.
The weekends we will be doing differents hikes to wonderful places around, we will be visiting touristic archeological places like Machu Picchu, and others wonderfuls but not popular or famous like choquequirao.
- Dedicate 5 hours daily to the goals
- Education suport (Education is a key aspect of international development and through the work of our volunteers we hope can introduce ideas and meanings like equality, gender, violence, etc.)
- Infrastructures schools support (we will be helping kids have a better education environment, building new class rooms, painting it or improving green areas in the school)
- Availability : More than one month
- Training / knowledge : Fluent English:
- Spoken and written
- Highschool graduate
- Previous experience not required
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Ability to adapt and flexibility.
- Teamwork capacity.
- Ability to work in high stress situations
- In sufficient physical shape to travel to high altitudes
- Mature and responsible.
- Resistance to physical and/or psychological fatigue.
- Committed to the work at hand
- Likes challenges and new projects
- Willing to face obstacles as they present themselves
- Certificate for volunteer work done
- Accommodation in a shared room with other volunteers of the institution
- Spanish classes
- Weekend activities (walks and visits to local attractions)
- Apoyo cultural y con el idioma
- Voluntarios internacionales