Detalles a Simple Vista
Tipo de EscuelaPrivado
Ayuda Financiera DisponibleSí
With over 15 master’s degrees and graduate certificates available, Saint Peter’s offers flexible online and on-campus options designed to make the student's experience productive and rewarding. Our graduate studies programs create a learning environment designed to nurture students for continued success in their careers. Programs are designed to align with market trends and global need. Expert faculty offer real-life experiences in the classroom to ensure maximum learning potential. Build your professional network with guidance from our community of mentors. In addition, the Center for Career Engagement and Experiential Learning provide students with one-on-one advising and encouragement throughout their education.
- Submitted application
- Earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent
- Official undergraduate and if applicable, graduate transcripts
- Personal Statement
Tipo de Estudiantes
Número Total de Estudiantes810 Estudiantes
- Saint Peter's has two comprehensive locations; Jersey City and The Meadowlands.
- One-on-One Advisement
- Recognized as a national leader in adding value and improving the upward mobility and economic status of its graduates.
- Full-service facility offering free parking, evening classes, library, cafeteria, computer lab and bookstore.
Matrícula & Ayuda Financiera
- Ayuda Financiera Disponible
- Types of aid available to Graduate students: Federal Stafford Loans, Grad PLUS loans, Alternative loans
- Company Deferral Program