Locations: New York, Chicago
Note: Applications will not be considered without a thoughtful or relevant cover letter.
Why Next Street?
Want to work at the intersection of impact and business? Looking for a team with big ideas and bold ambitions? Interested in accelerating your career, and getting further faster by working at a scalable small business?
You have found your place – Next Street is a mission-driven, for-profit firm building the connected infrastructure for America’s small businesses who have been systemically held back. We have audacious goals and we are looking for team members who can dream big with us. Next Street was founded in 2005 with the belief that small businesses are the drivers of economic and community development and the engines of inclusive growth. This philosophy is at the core of everything that we do. Over the next five years, Next Street will help more than one million small businesses owners grow their businesses and build wealth. We work with corporations, investors, governments, financial institutions, and small business providers, connecting small businesses in their networks with the right resources at the right time.
We are an anti-racist and anti-bias institution. Learn more about our commitment here: https://nextstreet.com/racial-equity/.
We believe Next Street is a special place to work:
- We are a group of critical thinkers and problem solvers. We work hard to get our clients the right answer, because we are successful when our clients create more impact.
- We are motivated by mission. We keep small business at the heart of what we do, and agitate for equity and inclusion, day in and day out.
- We respect and challenge each other. Our teammates come from the best professional services and social sector organizations. We learn from each other constantly.
- We push ourselves to innovate. We must think creatively and expansively to solve tomorrow’s economic and community development challenges.
- We take pride in our work, strive for excellence and work with integrity. This is more than just a job to us.
We believe in a better future for small business. Join Us.
Why this Role?
Next Street’s Advisory practice is looking for a high-performing Senior Manager to lead strategy consulting engagements, work directly with and advise senior client executives, and manage and coach junior staff. In this role, you will have significant opportunity to help shape and drive Next Street’s next phase of growth. You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about small business and equitable development, enjoy client services and want to work in a nimble, entrepreneurial environment.
We will give you the opportunity to hone your leadership and executive relationship management skills at an accelerated trajectory. Your day-to-day work will be concentrated in three main areas: (1) client engagement and delivery (2) practice and firm management, and (3) business development. Join us and you will get exposure to some of the most complex economic and community development challenges in the country, while working alongside an extraordinary team and accelerating your career.
Your work will consist of…
Client Management & Delivery (70%)
- Manage 2-3 active project teams
- Develop project scope, in partnership with senior staff
- Develop and manage against project plans
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for clients and senior staff
- Structure and guide qualitative and quantitative market, financial, and organizational analyses
- Develop high-quality and tailored client recommendations
- Present recommendations to and facilitate working sessions with senior client executives
- Oversee development of compelling client deliverables in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with client executives
- Manage project profitability, and ensure effective use of firm resources
- Collaborate across offices, business lines, and levels to leverage the Firm’s expertise to advance client solutions
Practice and Firm Management (20%)
- Serve on consulting practice leadership team; help shape and oversee future vision
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Participate in recruiting efforts, as needed
- Oversee special projects or take on other responsibilities, as needed
- Contribute to firm knowledge development, codification, and dissemination
Business Development (10%)
- Identify new business development opportunities with existing or new clients
- Support business development processes, including participating in pitch meetings and contributing to proposal development
- You have 5-7+ years of work experience with a top-tier professional services firm, including background in financial services and/or strategy development
- You have 2+ years of experience managing project teams, with demonstrated thought and client leadership
- You have a knack for details and can create order out of chaos
- You have never missed a deadline and find a good workplan satisfying
- You love client services
- You are skilled in PowerPoint and Excel and take pride in well-structured, high-quality deliverables
- You have experience coaching junior staff
- You are motivated by mission and want to spend your days doing fulfilling work
- You are looking for opportunities to grow and accelerate your career
- You enjoy collaborating with teams and believe diversity of thinking gets to better answers
- You are willing to challenge and be challenged, regardless of seniority
What we offer:
We want our team members to bring their best, true selves to work every day. We will offer you:
- Benefits Package – We know you work hard, and we want to reward you for it. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits packages (including 401k and paid parental leave) for mission-driven work.
- Generous paid time off – We want to ensure you have time to recharge and to pursue your many passions. We give our team members 20 days of paid time off per year, inclusive federal holidays, volunteer days and more!
- Mentorship and Sponsorship – You will have frequent access to our diverse and dynamic senior team. They will be committed to your growth and will invest in mentoring you.
- Career development – We take growth seriously. We give each team member an annual professional development stipend and provide ample coaching.
- Flexibility – It is important that you work when and where you work best. We are flexible with employees to accommodate individual schedules and work preferences. This includes a low travel mode during non-pandemic times.
- Social events and perks – We admire and value our teammates. We plan l events throughout the year, provide office snacks so you can perform your best every day and more!
Next Street is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.