Is graphic design your passion? Do you have experience juggling multiple clients, projects and feedback? Do you know that your email design looks different on Outlook vs Gmail? Do you aspire to design for positive social impact and a better world? If that’s a yes, then we invite you to apply — Sanky Communications is looking for an experienced designer to join our creative team (remotely). This is a temporary gig from February - June, but with strong potential to become full-time.
● Design digital and direct mail communications for our nonprofit clients ranging from animal shelters to social justice organizations
● Collaborate closely with inhouse designers, copywriters, developers strategists and clients
● Communicate effectively including when working remotely
● Join client meetings, pitch ideas, and brainstorm strategies to meet goals
● Be flexible and thrive in a fast-paced agency environment with multiple deadlines
● Direct mail print packages
● Websites & landing pages
● Miscellaneous graphics (sometimes animated) for social media and digital advertising
● Internal marketing materials including pitch decks and proposal portfolios/case studies
● Deep understanding of design principles and ability to follow brand standards
● A portfolio of digital and print work to showcase this knowledge
● Ability to collaborate with copywriters and comprehend design direction
● 4-5 years of professional experience working in a fast paced setting
● Master of Sketch, Indesign, Photoshop and Invision
● Proficiency with print design, general web development, and email design limitations
● Desire to work with nonprofits!
● Experience working with nonprofits in your portfolio
● Self-motivated and proactive
● Familiarity with G suite apps, Basecamp, Slack and Zoom
● After Effects and video editing experience
● Interaction design experience
Hourly rate, as a temporary position, will be based on experience . If the candidate is hired for a regular, full-time role, compensation will include benefits: health, dental, 401k, and free Citibike membership.
Tell us in one or two paragraphs why you think the Designer role is the right fit for you. Please include your resume and portfolio and email us at: email@example.com with “Temp Designer” in the subject line.
Is graphic design your passion? Do you have experience juggling multiple clients, projects and feedback? Do you know that your email design looks different on Outlook vs Gmail? Do you aspire to design for positive social impact and a better…