The Centralized Services team delivers value to Community IT clients by supporting the deployment, management and maintenance of a common set of technology solutions that create customer-wide standardization through scalability, automation, and proactive/predictive capabilities. The ongoing development and management of these systems, and the supervision and leadership of the team responsible for these systems, is essential to the success of the company.
The Centralized Services Manager provides day-to-day management and oversight of the Centralized Services team and the platform of technology solutions.
The Centralized Services team is responsible for deploying, managing and maintaining IT systems that:
· Provide a consolidated view of our managed client networks in a standard device management platform
· Allow for automation of processes (including scripting, remediation and reporting)
· Provide proactive/predictive capabilities through meaningful and relevant alerting and event management
· Generate relevant reporting data for other teams
· Support robust backup solutions of managed client networks
· Provide cybersecurity monitoring, alerting and remediation capabilities
1) Own and maintain Centralized Services IT Platform, ensuring its daily performance and planning for its long-term stability, security and reliability o Ensure availability, reliability and security
o Maintenance and administration of the underlying infrastructure, software platform and overall solution, including:
§ Windows Device Management Platform
§ MacOS Device Management Platform
§ Endpoint Detection and Response
§ Professional Services Automation
§ Managed Backup Platforms
§ Integration between back end platforms
o Provide training and communication on CS Tools
2) Senior Technical leader and Subject Matter Expert in all areas of the Centralized Services Technology Platform and its impact on client IT systems.
1) Manage and supervise the technical workforce
o Maintain the Centralized IT Systems on a day-to-day basis through workload management and delegation to support team
o Assist with technical issues
o Oversight of performance and professional development
2) Collaborate with CTO around constant improvement of systems.
o Research, test, propose and implement new systems.
3) Gather feedback from other managers and senior leadership to ensure that CS continues to evolve in its ability to meet the business needs of the customers
This position requires a 4-year degree and at least 2 years of relevant job experience working at a Managed Services Provider or supporting these tools as part of an internal IT team. Certifications from industry standard vendors are encouraged. This position may be 100% remote. Infrequent travel back to the main office, or other offsite locations is expected.
· Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
· Expertise in standard RMM applications, N-able N-Central preferred
· Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles
· Windows Server OS administration
· Windows OS administration and support
· Mac support experience with MDM toolset
· Ability to develop and maintain SQL queries
· Able to work independently
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong sense of ownership
SPECIFIC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CURRENTLY IN USE BY COMMUNITY IT
· Connectwise Manage
· Barracuda Email and Cloud Backup
The Centralized Services team delivers value to Community IT clients by supporting the deployment, management and maintenance of a common set of technology solutions that create customer-wide standardization through scalability…
Please submit resume, cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. Please put “Centralized Services Manager- 2021” in the subject line. Applicants will be accepted until position is filled.
Please submit resume, cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Centralized Services Manager- 2021” in the subject line. Applicants will be…