Paladin is looking for a highly professional and motivated Client Experience Manager to join its Client Experience Team. This position works directly with clients to ensure success, as well as works cross-team internally to support the goals of clients, the CX team, and the organization.
Paladin’s Client Experience Team builds a vibrant marketplace for pro bono through working proactively with law firms, corporate legal teams, legal service organizations, and bar associations to realize value from Paladin and serve Paladin’s mission of increasing access to justice. We envision ourselves as an extended part of our clients’ pro bono teams, employing our knowledge of effective pro bono programs and engagement initiatives to support growth of programs.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s primary use cases while anticipating and resolving issues, and seamlessly project managing through all phases of the client lifecycle.
- Lead onboarding and launch of assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to lead pilots of the platform for assigned accounts as applicable.
- Be the point-of-contact for addressing and resolving incoming user support messages.
- Support the CXO, Director of Client Success, and Director of Nonprofit Relations on their accounts, including one-off trainings, account set-up, and other projects.
- Act as client advocate for assigned accounts, working cross-departmentally with internal teams to successfully complete client projects and requests.
- Lead the development and execution of business plans to achieve identified client outcomes for assigned accounts.
- Work within Hubspot to update account records, create email templates and circulate client communications.
- Work within Django to create and update client accounts.
- Provide platform training to key stakeholders and end-users, connecting the value of Paladin to pro bono programs.
- Achieve client success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion, opportunity identification, renewals, higher client product adoption, client satisfaction, and overall client health.
Ideal Work Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management with a focus on the legal industry or other professional services industries (B2B SaaS experience preferred).
- Excellent project management expertise and experience, with proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Superb personal organizational skills to ensure all client commitments are met.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Flexible and willing to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience in SaaS environment and providing demos and training preferred.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field.