Dougy Center: The National Grief Center for Children & Families is committed to providing grief support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults, and their families can share their experiences before and after a death. We provide support and training locally, nationally, and internationally to individuals and organizations seeking to assist children who are grieving. With this mission and with the well-being of all families who are grieving in our community in mind, we will demonstrate Dougy Center’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and specifically, fair and inclusive access to meaningful and relevant resources and services for all people who are grieving in our community. We are committed to engaging in intentional dialogue to foster a community based on our organizational values of respect, integrity, stewardship, and excellence.
Overview: Dougy Center is seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Training Team! This position will be responsible for administrative tasks for the training team. This includes providing support for local, national, and international trainings (50%) and providing administrative support for the L.Y.G.H.T. program (50%).
· Provides administrative assistance and support for all training needs
· Manages and records trainee registrations, completions, and certifications
· Prepares, monitors, and tracks all training invoices
· Manages training expense reports and payments
· Tracks monthly training deliverables and outputs and develops and disseminates monthly reports
· Coordinates and schedules training meetings and events
· Creates and manages training calendars and schedules
· Manages receipts and administrative forms for training travel and reimbursement
· Provides oversight of incoming entry-level training inquiries and distributes to the training team as appropriate
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree in a related field.
· Prior administrative experience.
· Excellent computer skills, including advanced competency in MS Word and a great command of Excel spreadsheets.
· Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented.
Dougy Center offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including unlimited vacation, a hybrid office/work from home schedule, dog friendly office, employer matched retirement fund, life and disability insurance, and employer paid medical, vision, and dental. The position is based at 3909 NE 52nd Ave (Dougy Center East) and does require time in the physical office where current Dougy Center COVID-19 protocols are followed.
Starting salary range: $47,000 - $52,000 depending on experience. Interested applicants please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Position posting will close on July 29, 2022.
Dougy Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the criteria. If you meet many but not all the criteria and feel you may be a good fit for the role, Dougy Center encourages you to apply. We will provide accommodation during the recruitment process upon request. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
This hiring description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the organization.
Dougy Center: The National Grief Center for Children & Families is committed to providing grief support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults, and their families can share their experiences before and after a death. We…