Organization Overview: The Stanley M. Isaacs Neighborhood Center (SINC) is a neighborhood-based, nonprofit, multi-service organization founded in 1964. Our mission is to promote social and physical well-being and encourage growth, self-reliance and dignity throughout every stage of life. Today, SINC endeavors to provide effective and innovative community-based programs that reach 6,000 children and families, disconnected youth, and isolated and homebound seniors in Yorkville and East Harlem each year.
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant will support the Director of Workforce Development in coordinating all aspects of the culinary and healthcare jobs skills training programs at SINC. Primary job responsibilities will include data entry, verification, and analysis, correspondence with prospective participants about program eligibility requirements, and coordination with the fiscal department regarding budget spenddown.
The Administrative Assistant must be passionate about education and workforce development and able to communicate effectively with a diverse array of stakeholders including young adult job seekers, program staff, and funders. The Administrative Assistant will receive extensive training in Salesforce including possible enrollment in Administrative Essentials for New Administrators, a 40-hour training for future Salesforce administrators.
Goddard Riverside and Isaacs Center are required to follow the Orders of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene which require all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Passion for operations and developing systems to optimize work flows
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders
· Ability to capably coordinate multiple tasks with little oversight
· A service-minded “will figure it out” working style
· Ability to carry out tasks on their own and ask for support when needed
Program Monitoring and Evaluation
· Enter data directly into Salesforce and Outcome, our internal and funder-provided reporting systems
· Ensure the accuracy of data entered by frontline staff into Salesforce and Outcomes
· Work with frontline staff, program leadership, and executive leadership to analyze data, evaluate programmatic reports, and compile data for inclusion in reports
· Work alongside the Operations Coordinator to optimize Salesforce for the purpose of including program performance
· Support the Community Engagement team and Monitoring and Evaluation Interns in coordinating focus groups, administering surveys, and transcribing notes
· Support the Community Engagement team in communicating with young adult program applicants
· Work with students and staff to collect program eligibility documentation and to upload documentation in Salesforce and Outcomes
The Stanley M. Isaacs Neighborhood Center is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Organization Overview: The Stanley M. Isaacs Neighborhood Center (SINC) is a neighborhood-based, nonprofit, multi-service organization founded in 1964. Our mission is to promote social and physical well-being and encourage growth…