Who We Are
Cultural Vistas' small Administration team is focused on providing support to the organization and its most valuable resource: the people who make the mission possible: both staff and program participants. Reporting to the Senior Director of Administration, People & Culture, and working in close collaboration with the Global Talent Development Team, the Administrative Coordinator will serve as a resource by proactively providing a broad range of services and by ensuring efficient and seamless administration and coordination both program-related and org-wide projects, processes, and activities.
Who You Are
- To be successful in this job, you must have strong communication skills with strength in internal and external customer service.
- You must be highly organized, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy a varied to-do list that requires proactivity.
- You should be able to balance multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, with to-dos that are both big and small.
- You will thrive here if you are a problem-solver and flexible team player.
- You must enjoy administrative responsibility and have a passion for our mission of international exchange.
- Frequent travel to the home office in Washington, DC is required (2-3 days/week), so we are seeking candidates located in the DMV region or those willing to relocate.
What You’ll Do
- Your job will be to provide general administrative support to the DC office as well as ensure program participants have the resources needed to prepare for their arrival to the U.S.
- At any given time, you will be working across departments to support participant services administration, including email communication, health insurance, and tax reporting.
- You will serve as main point of contact for external participant service providers to ensure smooth operations.
- Click here for a link to the full job description.