Position Responsibilities - Personal and Administrative Support to the CEO/CAO
- Coordination of meetings, capturing meeting minutes
- Follow-ups, presentation, development, research
- Updating information and contacts in Raisers Edge
- Coordination of strategic and tactical tasks
- Manage all speaking engagements
- Manage all travel arrangements and all aspects of schedule management
- Handle research, major donor relations, information requests and all correspondence as directed
- Proofread internal and external executive communications
- Assist with strategic engagement activities and major donor events
Position Responsibilities - Human Resources
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment.
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Act as a liaison between employees and benefits providers such as 401K plan, insurance. Ect.
- Resolve problems regarding benefits, employee engagement, hiring, retention, fairness and more
- Assist with new hire pre-boarding, training, onboarding as well as exits interviews, terminations, and benefits administration
Position Responsibilities - SF Compliance
- Review and develop contracts.
- Conduct Annual Compliance Audit
- Coordination with SF Legal counsel and SF Board legal liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Outstanding interpersonal communications skills which must be effective and courteous, requiring high integrity when dealing with a broad array of cultures and languages.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities, work independently, and exercise sound judgement related to providing support and assistance.
- Ability to identify problems in a timely manner, make recommendations toward solutions and collaborate with team members on their implementation.
- Ability to work on a dynamic team that emphasizes establishing effective working relationship with employees at all levels of the organization. Knowledge of all organization technology platforms, i.e., Office 365/all Microsoft Office products and Blackbaud
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate professional punctuality, adaptability and flexibility of general organization hours while working some late evenings and weekends. (as needed)
- Confidentiality: As the executive assistant and administrator to the CEO, you represent the Founders in carrying out this mission. You are the first line of communication with the outside world. You also may be tasked with answering the phone, welcoming guests, running errands, or representing the agency at various events. Always exemplify professionalism and a positive image. As the Founders representative, you must be punctual and timely in completing assigned tasks. The assistant also exercises tantamount discretion as the position would be privy to highly confidential information.