The Development & Database Coordinator will be a member of the Partnerships Team and work closely with the Development and Database Manager and Chief Strategist, Partnerships. They will have the opportunity to support data projects across the organization and work collaboratively across teams. This role will make an immediate impact on our overall success and growth potential.
The Development & Database Coordinator will support CRM systems, fundraising campaigns, and events. They will be responsible for assisting with data entry and maintenance, relationship management, donor communication, and finance support.
The Development & Database Coordinator will also provide exceptional strategic, organizational, and administrative support for the Chief Strategist, Partnerships, the Partnerships Team, and the Partnerships and Development Committee of the WFC Board of Directors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an early-career professional who is looking to grow their skills in the service of positioning the Women’s Foundation California as a leader in gender justice. The ideal candidate is a highly organized systems-thinker and process-improver.
Support the Partnerships team on specific projects including but not limited to:
● Provide meeting and event support for the Partnerships Team and Development and Partnerships Committee of the WFC Board of Directors: proactively prepare agendas and meeting materials, record meeting notes, and coordinate meeting and event logistics.
● Provide database administration support for WFC’s main database RE NXT and supplemental support in other tools like: SurveyMonkey, Mailchimp, Zoom. Some tasks will include:
○ Create and maintain constituent records. Research and enter organization affiliation and contact information for partners, donors, and prospects.
○ Assist with cleaning up records and larger data hygiene projects. Research and enter historical data regarding WFC.
○ Gift processing and acknowledgements using Raiser’s Edge/RE NXT – from online gifts, checks, pledges, and other forms of payments received. Assist in completion of matching gift verifications and tracking. Assist with gift tracking, confirming and reconciling gifts with the finance team.
○ Support survey creation, data connectivity between RE and Mailchimp, and assist in setting up zoom meetings as needed.
● Assist with general philanthropy tasks including donor correspondence and direct mailing and list segmentation. Support the assembly and dissemination of annual (2-3x per year) appeal letters to donors.
● Manage an active calendar of appointments for the Chief Strategist, Partnerships, using discretionary judgment in support of established priorities, goals, and timelines.
● Complete expense/credit reports and other administrative tasks in support of the Chief Strategist of Partnerships.
● Provide planning and logistical support for virtual and in-person meetings, trainings, and events.
● Participate in WFC team meetings and professional development activities. May attend off-site meetings or events, as needed.
● 3-5 years database or department support experience. Demonstrate a high level of skill and enthusiasm for administrative and project coordination tasks.
● Works well independently and collaboratively within a team and demonstrates a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and flexibility to meet the needs of the role.
● Excellent at executing a plan or idea and taking ownership to bring the plan to fruition.
● An understanding of development operations and a desire to make systems run smoothly and continually improve them to meet the challenges and opportunities of the day.
● Strong Excel and quantitative reporting and analysis skills (including mail merges) across MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) required. Proficiency with Google docs, Outlook (email, calendar), Momentive (SurveyMonkey), MailChimp.
● Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through.
● Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
● A strong commitment to the vision, goals, philosophy, and practices of Women’s Foundation California.
● A genuine LOVE of data integrity and databases – ideally and especially Raiser’s Edge/NXT.
● Strong interpersonal skills including empathy, kindness, authenticity, and humor that help you build strong working relationships with colleagues, teams, and partners.
● Willingness and ability to travel to meetings and other Foundation events.
● Ability to work remotely and comfort communicating across platforms and media.
● Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
The Development & Database Coordinator will be a member of the Partnerships Team and work…
● We provide 20 days paid vacation to start, which increases over time (25 days after 2 years); 12 paid sick days, 13 paid holidays in addition to two weeks’ paid time off in December, and a flexible, family-friendly schedule.
● WFC offers generous benefits including paid parental leave, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and AD&D insurance with WFC covering 100% of the costs of the insurance package for employees and minor-aged dependents and a portion of premiums for adult spouses.
● Additional benefits include: flexible spending account, telephone/internet stipend, health and wellness stipend, and 401(k) retirement plan contributions match.
● WFC operates with a remote workforce across California using Slack, email, and Zoom to coordinate our work across the state.
● WFC operates on a four day (32-hour) work week – Monday through Thursday.
● We provide 20 days paid vacation to start, which increases over time (25 days after 2 years); 12 paid sick days, 13 paid holidays in addition to two weeks’ paid time off in December, and a…
To apply, please visit: https://wfc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22to upload a cover letter highlighting your interest in the position and what makes you a strong candidate and your resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will remain open until filled. However, we prefer to receive applications by November 23, 2021.
To apply, please visit: https://wfc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22to upload a cover letter highlighting your interest in the position and what makes you a strong candidate and your…