Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Database Analyst, Communications.
Summary of Position:
The Database Analyst, Communications will support the deepening of CJP’s community engagement through compiling audiences for email communications and annual fund solicitations. The Analyst will manage response analysis to communication efforts as well as overall cohort/campaign performance, working closely with the Sr. Analyst, Database Insight.
This role will partner closely with the Digital Strategy & Growth and Strategy Marketing teams to ensure the success of communication efforts. The Analyst will add value by helping to shape both existing and new processes as we complete the implementation of a large marketing automation project. This person will be a power user of both Blackbaud CRM and Hubspot, and a subject matter expert on information across systems. Using integration knowledge and relationships with internal partners, this person will construct audiences for a wide variety of communications and analyze their effectiveness.
A successful candidate will have a curiosity about data & marketing strategy, great documentation and communication skills, will be energized by a dynamic environment, and is committed to continuous learning. Both technical skills and relationship-building are essential components of the position, as the role will partner with a wide range of stakeholders around the organization.
Key responsibilities will include querying, report/dashboard-building, working with stakeholders on segmentation, list/audience creation, and response analysis.
· Create email audiences in Hubspot, using a combination of Hubspot and Blackbaud CRM data, through partnering with a variety of internal stakeholders
· Generate lists for other outgoing communications (not limited to email), including complex Annual Fund solicitation efforts
· Develop, maintain, and present response analysis to communication efforts, providing data insight, recommendations, and tools including response reports, pace, trend analysis, etc.
· Create ad-hoc cohort/campaign performance analysis
· Maintain complex structures of inclusions, exclusions, and segment queries
· Serve as a subject matter expert on where information is housed across systems and access to relevant reporting
· Provide superior database skills at a power-user level and sophisticated analytical insight to help support growth in our community reach
· Contribute to design process, support implementation, and maintain stability of information flow/integration between Hubspot and Blackbaud CRM
· Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· 3-5 Years of experience working in a fundraising, marketing, or similar environment, with a background or experience with analytical reporting, data visualization, or marketing data analysis
· Proven ability in working with/reporting from a donor management, marketing, or CRM system
· Experience with Blackbaud CRM, Hubspot, Salesforce, or Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge is highly desirable
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Advanced Excel knowledge a necessity
· Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization experience a plus
· Experienced with complex fundraising, marketing, or CRM system at a ‘Power User’ level
· Understand and respect for architecture of database
· Must be a team player and self-starter
· Flexibility/adaptability to changes and shifting priorities
· Ability to work independently and creatively in a dynamic environment
· Adept at managing competing priorities and a wide variety of partners/stakeholders
· Ability to manage confidential information sensitively and appropriately
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work overtime during periods of peak demand and time critical projects
· Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods, much of which will be working at a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6178095.careers?ShowJob=419829248
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.
Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and…
Please use this link to apply:
Please use this link to apply: