Position: Mid-level and Corporate Gifts Consultant
Department: Public Engagement
Location: US (Remote)
The freelance Mid-level and Corporate Gifts Consultant will help us re-establish and steward (as well as help us develop the current strategy around) the portfolio of Mid-level individual donors who give between $1,000 and $10,000 a year, and help us steward and expand workplace and corporate giving. The Mid-level and Corporate Gifts Consultant will also train the Fundraising Associate in Mid-level and Corporate fundraising techniques.
The Mid-level and Corporate Gifts Consultant will work closely with the Global Director of Fundraising and will collaborate with members of the Fundraising team, the Digital Fundraising team, the Head of Public Engagement, staff members, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Active management of a portfolio of up to 1,500 mid-level donors (defined as those giving $1,000 to $9,999 USD) and corporate donors, serving as a relationship manager for portfolio and overseeing strategies to steward and solicit gifts from portfolio of current donors;
- Securing new mid-level gifts and corporate donors through identification, cultivation, and solicitation, in cooperation with the Director of Global Fundraising, by implementing engagement strategies to support increasing revenue received through this portfolio toward overall organizational budget;
- Training the Fundraising Associate in mid-level and corporate fundraising techniques;
- Managing and maintaining all mid-level gifts donors’ information in Salesforce;
- Completing other duties as assigned by the Global Director of Fundraising.
- Minimum of five years of fundraising experience, including successfully raising mid-level and corporate gifts;
- Highly energetic professional with a proven track record and talent for building relationships and managing a pipeline of high-net-worth donors;
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify prospective donors and develop successful cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship engagement strategies;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM databases used for fundraising purposes;
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, work effectively with remote teams, and contribute to overall planning for individual giving at 350.org;
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills;
- Good understanding of technology, including: Zoom or similar meeting platforms, Google Suite, CRM and online databases like Salesforce, WealthEngine, and others to generate donor reports
- Strong commitment to climate justice and other environmental and social issues.