Job Type: Full-time
The field of digital equity is experiencing unprecedented growth, and digital inclusion practitioners are in need of increased support from NDIA. This position is an incredible opportunity to strengthen local efforts resulting in increased digital equity.
The Training and Community Engagement Manager manages and implements strategies that encourage relationship building, partnerships, and resource sharing within NDIA’s community. This position is responsible for developing and providing training and presentations while also growing NDIA’s community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements strategic engagement activities and interactions with the NDIA community.
- Manages the NDIA membership database, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Works with NDIA staff to develop content and present NDIA trainings for the NDIA community and for select projects. Trainings will include “Digital Inclusion 101,” “About NDIA,” and “Digital Navigators.”
- Manages NDIA Working Groups for impact and efficiency in addition to summarizing and disseminating information learned from Working Groups.
- Identifies and recruits new affiliates, subscribers, and partners.
- Supports NDIA programs as needed.
- Supports the preparation and execution of NDIA events.
- Represents NDIA at conferences and community engagements.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong people, relationship management, and community building skills
- Ability to process and summarize information for a broad audience
- Excellent content development skills including slides (Powerpoint and Google)
- At least three years of experience in digital inclusion work
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to work from home
- Able to travel for work as required
- Able to work independently and with limited oversight