Seeking strong relationship builder to join the nation’s leading advocacy organization for children’s healthcare to lead and manage recruitment and retention of American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) section, chapter, and enterprise membership. Will provide guidance and support for AAP national membership activities, as well as, develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies, and prepare statistical reports.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or related discipline required, or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
· At least three years’ related experience in association member marketing management, including recruitment and retention, marketing automation, writing content, social media and direct mail campaigns, and budget management.
· Experience in a medical specialty society or other nonprofit organization, and working with chapters, sections, and/or special interest groups preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal/written communication, and analytical skills required.
· Strong technical acumen essential with proficiency in MS Office, experience with social media platforms, and the ability to learn and apply new technologies; experience with CRM’s (eg, netForum) and virtual meeting platforms (eg, WebEx, Teams) preferred.
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, take initiative, work both independently and as part of a team, collaborate effectively with various internal and external constituents, be comfortable working in groups to build consensus, and promote and maintain a positive and cooperative team-oriented work environment with a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
· Some travel and evening/weekend work required, along with the need for flexibility in arranging work schedule to accommodate physicians’ availability.
Hybrid work environment of 40% of work time in the office per month.
All AAP employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Requests for a medical or religious accommodation in regard to this vaccination can be submitted for consideration upon an offer of employment.
To learn more about the organization, see a full job description, and/or apply for the position, please visit https://www.aap.org/employment.
The AAP offers an excellent work environment, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package. As a reaffirmation to our employee-focused culture, since 2005 the AAP has been named one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Chicagoland area. Additionally, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans that values the strength diversity brings to our workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Individuals with a disability in need of a reasonable accommodation regarding the job application process may call 630-626-6297. Please note, only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Seeking strong relationship builder to join the nation’s leading advocacy organization for children’s healthcare to lead and manage recruitment and retention of American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) section, chapter, and enterprise…