Under the direction of the Executive Vice President for Racial Equity and Social Justice (EVP RESJ), the Interim Project Manager (IPM) will provide logistical and strategic support to Fenway Health’s Racial Equity Action Plan (REAP). Essential functions of this role include: managing logistics related to the REAP, including navigating complex reporting systems, and research/writing; supporting engagement with consultants; leading, facilitating, and/or supporting meetings with various Fenway Health stakeholders including Fenway Health staff and Board of Directors; complex administrative work; and, taking on special projects as needed. This role is a temporary full time position, contracted until June 30, 2022.
- Managing Logistics of the REAP
- Manages the internal process of tracking progress on REAP goals by area and function.
- Connects internal tracking with external report and communications.
- Assembles and analyzes data to prepare documents and presentations related to the REAP.
- Analyzes and organizes information to produce memos, guidance documents, reports, etc.
- Supports the EVP RESJ on policy, advocacy, organizing, and public communications.
2. Supporting Engagement with Consultants
- Process requests for proposals for outside consultants, managing internal and external systems.
- Manage invoices and payments for contracts.
- Provide logistical support to contractors who require access to Fenway Health stakeholders.\
- Act as administrative liaison between contractors and Fenway Health
3. Stakeholder Meetings
- Support the work, agenda, logistics, and documentation of the Racial Equity Action Team (REAT).
- Support the “ambassadorial” work that the REAT members will do with other units within Fenway Health.
- Provide the EVP RESJ with support in engaging with the Board’s Racial Equity Action Committee (REAC) and Board as a whole
4. Administrative work
- Assists with data management, extraction,and entry for tracking progress in the REAP.
- Assists with data extraction, data entry and quality checking with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Troubleshoots inconsistencies with data and data collection.
- Contributes to department operational and administrative matters.
- Attends various department meetings,taking meeting minutes for distribution shortly afterwards.
- Files, photocopies, faxes, etc.
5. Performs related duties and special projects as required
6. Meets Agency Participatory Expectation
- Adheres to all agency and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the highest principles of patient and client confidentiality.
- Adheres to established safety policies, procedures and precautions; identifies potential or actual unsafe situations in the environment and takes measures to rectify the situation.
- Attends all required meetings, in-services, and professional trainings.
- Maintains professional competence necessary to perform job responsibilities; seeks training and development opportunities within and outside of the organization to increase knowledge.
- Serves on agency committees and in professional organizations when requested.
- Adheres to and models all Fenway expectations
- Associates Degree minimum required, Bachelors preferred
- At least three years' administrative office, or related experience; excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently required
- Project management experience required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Proficiency with all MS Office suite required, including Teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assigned duties
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills required
- Experience working with staff and stakeholders who are diverse across a variety of dimensions of difference including race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc.
- Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Sit or stand at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard for extended periods of time
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.