Job Description - Analyst, India
We are on a quest for sharp, motivated, positive individuals who can transform the world. A lot of latitude to self-actualize and develop in a supportive flexible positive environment. We are a small team driving change...
Location: Chennai, India.
Work Specs: COVID-compliant office with distancing and air flow. Some remote work possible. Chennai candidates should ideally have their personal transport, to minimize risks in this age of Coronavirus. Typical work hours are Monday to Saturday with ample flexibility.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Post Graduate degree preferred. 2-7 years of relevant experience with research, analysis and communications.
- Serve as an integral part of full life cycle projects, determining business requirements.
- Consultative requirements gathering with clients to craft complete solutions.
- Build business & technical case studies and presentations.
- Proposal response: Locate, review and develop response to RFI/ RFP’s/EOI’s. In the development sector and other domains.
- Presentation support: Develop and enhance product/ solution presentations.
- Resourcefully identify business & growth opportunities for the organization.
- Participate in marketing & business development efforts.
- Work with top management in crafting business design of new products & services for emerging markets.
- Extensive competitive and industry analyses.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
- Public relations, press releases, social media and engagement.
- Compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Engaging with governments, partners and global foundations (India & USA). May require working with California timings for periodic meetings.
- Initiatives include rural, farmer, PPPs and citizen empowerment in India & Tamil Nadu.
- Manage vendors, auditors, lawyers, accountants, consultants.
- Online filing for govt programs, compliance, NGO benefits.
- Other tasks and duties as needed.
- Prior business analysis experience required.
- Experience and strengths in financial modeling, analysis, valuation, business plan development, market/industry research and competitive analysis.
- Displays superior self-motivation, attention to detail, commitment, maturity and creativity in dealing with diverse assignments.
- Strong communication & client interaction skills.
- Flawless written & spoken English essential. Tamil fluency strongly preferred.
- Proactive creative entrepreneurial mindset.
- Research, analysis and writing experience.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, web & design tools, WordPress preferred.
- Preferred: Expertise with MS-Excel and financial models for projects & ventures.
- Experience with websites, graphics and video - preferred.
Compensation: Fixed pay and performance-based bonus.
Application: Please email the following details to email@example.com: A crisp note explaining your qualifications, what you bring to the role, your personal goals, availability date, current & expected compensation, and contact info. Resume & attachments in PDF.