We are seeking an experienced and bright Executive Liaison with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work at The GroundTruth Project. The individual will serve an important part of a fast-growing organization. This person will be expected to perform a variety of executive tasks, help keep long term projects on track, and handle more urgent requirements. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
To ensure success, the Executive Liaison should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of collaboration with all parts of the organization, employee relationships and staffing management.
- To manage executive communications for the CEO and COO , including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- To bring highly developed writing skills to draft memos/agendas/emails, to prepare communications on the executive’s behalf.
- To serve as a detail-oriented team builder who will provide support such as maintaining comprehensive records, and creating spreadsheets and databases to track team projects across the organization
- To support CEO and COO to serve as the liaison to the Board of Directors, Leadership Circle and staff which would include scheduling, sending reminders, taking meeting minutes, organizing internal/off-site events and catering as necessary
- To maintain social media presence on the behalf of CEO/COO (instagram, twitter, LinkedIn etc) as necessary
- To manage CEO and COO timesheets, prepare/distribute company-wide communications, managing travel booking
- To prepare CEO and COO expense reports
- To assist CEO and COO with special projects
- To build relationships and trust with their key people and communicating proxy
- To support other assigned functions
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (preferred)
- Experience supporting senior level leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, Google suite, Zoom, Microsoft office products, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible team player
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Job Type: Full-time, temporarily remote due to COVID-19 will be required to be in office when staff returns to Boston, MA headquarters date TBD. Position can also be located in North Carolina near the Triangle Area preferred