At Mitzvah Circle, we believe in restoring hope and dignity. We think differently about people in need. We support entire families experiencing poverty, homelessness and serious illness, serving people walking along life’s edge by providing individualized material support enabling families to move forward from crisis. Our staff always works to over-deliver and is able to pivot to meet changing needs. If you want to work with a great team doing meaningful work, this might be the perfect job for you!
Our Social Worker will be the liaison from the client to Mitzvah Circle, understanding the client’s needs and assessing how Mitzvah Circle can best help them.
· Conduct client intakes including providing connections to community resources.
· Assess/determine how Mitzvah Circle can best meet the Client’s needs, including items we can provide and referring to other organizations for additional services
· Thoroughly and accurately document Client’s needs in our Salesforce system
· Identify barriers and contribute to initiatives to improve service delivery
· Work with Executive Director to refine program materials and procedures
· Participate in research projects as needed.
· Master’s Degree in Social Work
· Bilingual (Spanish)
· Licenses/Registrations/Certifications preferred – MSW/LSW/
· Previous Experience working with diverse populations
· Basic proficiency with data management systems.
· Basic knowledge of trauma-informed care.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Strong advocacy and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities are essential.
· Must be a self-starter, work well with others in a fast-paced work environment
· Strong critical thinking / problem-solving skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
· Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
All employees are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We will perform a background check on all employees.
We provide 3 weeks paid vacation, health benefits, 401K, personal days and holidays off. We have a wonderful work environment of caring individuals. This position is Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Mitzvah Circle does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
At Mitzvah Circle, we believe in restoring hope and dignity. We think differently about people in need. We support entire families experiencing poverty, homelessness and serious illness, serving people walking along life’s edge by…
Please send resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com.