The Asia Society, founded in 1956, is dedicated to the premise that genuine understanding across cultures opens pathways for a peaceful and sustainable world. The Asia Society is at an exciting cross-roads, as it reinvents the organization for the new challenges faced in the 21st Century, leveraging new digital platforms and tools to increase the reach and impact of its global content. Asia Society seeks a dynamic, can-do expert who can expand, and maintain its Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud platform to its NYC headquarters and to its 12 other global centers.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maximizing the capabilities of Salesforce NPSP instance and Marketing Cloud tools to meet the needs of our programmatic, operations and global teams. This position will work closely with department heads to identify, develop and deploy the right Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and functions, and will work closely with users to ensure correct usage. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, part Salesforce analyst and 100 percent committed to creating the infrastructure to advance the Asia Society’s mission.
· Be responsible to daily assess all work orders and requests, prioritize them and ensure that they are completed in a timely manner. This includes interface with users to understand the problem and report back on the timeline for a solution
· Handle all administrative functions, including user maintenance, release upgrades, regular data cleaning, level of use, trouble-shooting
· Data migration from legacy enterprise systems such as MailChimp, Raiser’s Edge, and others
· Ensure that all users are sufficiently trained to be self-sufficient and that every department has designated super users with additional training to provide additional support for each department
· Make sure that any new features and function in all upgrades and releases and in any system augmentation is well understood by all users
Analysis and reports
· Working closely with the CFO or their designee design needed dashboards and reports for senior management
· Working closely with department heads, especially the Chief Development Office, the Comptroller and the Chief Digital and Communications Officer create templates for departmental reports and dashboards
· Keep current on new features and make recommendations for appropriate additions or upgrades to upper management
· Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules and NPSP features such as engagement plans and levels.
· Manage less complex Salesforce integration, not handled by a Salesforce developer or consultant/partner
· Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, ecommerce, donation handling and more
· Strong understanding of full Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, customer views and other content of intermediate complexity
· Configure middleware integrations that feed data into Salesforce such as FormAssembly
· Maintain proficiency with the full suite of Marketing Cloud tools
· Guide users to choose and use the correct Marketing Cloud tools
· Automate outreach functions and collect and analyze data
Please note that no candidate will have 100% of all qualifications listed below. But if a majority of this job description describes you, then we strongly encourage you to apply.
· College degree in a related field is not required but, is a plus
· 7 +years of experience with Salesforce, preferably with NPSP
· Demonstrated skill in effectively working with multiple departments
· Excellent project management skills – with a track record of managing projects, executing with detail-level excellence and meeting deadlines while remaining in budget
· Effective at working with staff at all levels and in creating a culture of collaboration
· Creative and analytical thinker and problem solver
· Experienced in solving business problems with Salesforce solutions
· Excellent communication, teaching /training skills.
· Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency with working knowledge of VLookups, conditional statements for data manipulation, cleanup and migration/upload into Salesforce
Asia Society offers a competitive salary, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. For benefits information please visit www.asiasociety.org/about/careers and click on “Employee Benefits” to view our full benefits summary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements to: SalesForce Administrator
Indicate job title in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be accepted. No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back.
Asia Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Asia Society, founded in 1956, is dedicated to the premise that genuine understanding across cultures opens pathways for a peaceful and sustainable world. The Asia Society is at an exciting cross-roads, as it reinvents the organization…