Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and configure new Merchant Accounts with Payment Processing Vendors ensuring currencies are correctly processed and banked.
- To review current payment processing (offline and online) and ensure these are understood and documented with key stakeholders.
- Create Payment Fraud rules to requirements based on AVS/3D-Secure and ensure 3D-Secure protocols and PCI DSS compliance are provisioned for by Vendors.
- Manage access for third party processing agencies to enable secure processing of credit cards using Card Tokenizer within the Blackbaud CRM Payment systems.
- To understand internal needs and devise Payment Strategies for key markets seeking to ensure fundraising efforts are always enhanced.
- Formulate, develop & train Gift Processing Manager with new developments and changes made to financial protocols.
- Ensure that all Transaction Processing Fees are appropriately back-charged to the correct markets using Merchant Reporting by currencies.
- Support and work with Gift Processing Manager and Finance for the reconciliation of transactions between merchant/bank account, Sun, Blackbaud CRM and Tableau.
- Ensuring online payments are processed in a timely and effective manner, and also compliant with various regulations.
- To coordinate with Vendors and use Incident Reporting to highlight risk areas and critical income collection issue(s) to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the Gift Processing team are appropriately supported using Blackbaud CRM in the production of the annual tax receipts.
- Carry out ad hoc duties as assigned by the Finance Director.
Communication & Relationship Building Responsibilities:
- Work in close liaison with global Supporter Engagement team.
- Work with third-party suppliers and systems using their preferred channels.
- To be an active and supportive member of the team, in order to contribute to a positive and supportive working environment to the Supporter Engagement team.
- Champion effective use of the database and data accuracy and lead in making others more data literate and able to access information.
- To actively identify and participate in training, knowledge and skills development to deliver excellent support and administration to the Supporter Engagement team.
- To maintain and develop own performance to meet or exceed agreed targets, service levels with support from the Head of Data Services.
- Basic accounting knowledge, LCCI level ONE or equivalent is preferred
- E-commerce experience is preferred but not necessary
- Good command of English
Interested parties please forward your cover letter, full resume with your availability to join, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Word format). Please quote the above position being applied for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who have not received a reply after six weeks from the date of the advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.