The Data Integrity Specialist (DIS) works with all areas across the Development Department to generate requested data files for managers and directors. The Data Integrity Specialist is a member of the Core Team of SPLC staff who work together on all database related matters to include conversions, upgrades, and maintenance. The primary role of the DIS is to ensure the data in the donor database is kept in optimal order.
Primary Job Functions:
Education and Related Work Experience:
· Minimum of one (1) year of Customer Relations Management system experience;
· At least one (1) year of financial, bookkeeping and/or accounting experience;
· Experience using computer software, such as excel, for report generation and data management; and
· High school diploma or GED.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Demonstrated ability working with cross-departmental teams;
· Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented;
· Must have strong communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing tasks and demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
· Must work well with peers and managers across departments;
· Must be flexible and able to change course when required;
· Commitment to ideals of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion; and
· Commitment to fostering an anti-racist work culture and to anti-racist principles and learning.
Other Special Considerations:
This job is performed under general office conditions, and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
This position is represented by the Washington-Baltimore News Guild.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
An Equal-Opportunity Employer with a Commitment to Diversity
Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as an organization committed to diversity and the perspective of all voices, we consider applicants equally of race, gender, gender identity, color, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation, national origin, or prior record of arrest or conviction.
The Data Integrity Specialist (DIS) works with all areas across the Development Department to generate requested data files for managers and directors. The Data Integrity Specialist is a member of the Core Team of SPLC staff who…