We are looking for a someone who loves working in social media and is proficient with a professional/native level of English. They will be managing content, graphics, copy and scheduling on Liluye´s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram pages. As this is an unpaid position, we are looking for someone who wishes to gain more experience in this area, but above all should be passionate about anti-trafficking/slavery. Applicants should be organized, detail oriented, flexible, friendly, disciplined, and have some experience in creating graphics and copy. Experience using Canva, knowledge of analytics, page management/engagement as well as some campaign experience is necessary. This is a home-based position so can be located anywhere globally. It is, however, imperative to have a reliable internet connection.
The Social Media Marketing and Campaign Assistant will be expected to work approximately 10-15 hours a week. These hours can be flexible and may be conducted around the assistant’s existing commitments.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Research and draft content (posts, reels and videos) for platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Monitor platforms to stay on top of the cultural and political conversation.
• Engage in comments, replies, and direct messages with our supporters.
• Develop relationships with influencers, partners, and other allies, online and off.
• Maintain a content calendar.
• Report on successful and unsuccessful content.
• Make recommendations for social campaigns.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A commitment to Liluye’s mission to help trafficked survivors, and to aid in the prevention and awareness of anti-trafficking.
• A commitment to Liluye’s core values of empowerment, peace, honesty, authenticity, practicing kindness and compassion, choosing to love over fear, making a difference, inspiring through diversity and creativity, and to live each day courageously.
• Exceptional communications and writing skills, and an interest in learning about and communicating the in-depth details of Liluye’s work.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Interpersonal skills, especially in cross-cultural environments.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Sketch, MailChimp, Trello, or similar software.
• Two years’ experience with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc) for an organization, especially producing dynamic content, growing organic followers, and building out social media engagement strategies, and the desire to expand knowledge in these areas.
• Ability to reflect Liluye’s voice, mission, and core values accurately.
• Ability to find the best media and information and display it in an emotional way that engages audiences.
• Passion for anti-trafficking, empowerment, and women’s rights.
We are looking for a someone who loves working in social media and is proficient with a professional/native level of English. They will be managing content, graphics, copy and scheduling on Liluye´s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram pages. As…
If interested in applying, please apply through the Idealist job application portal. Please include why you're interested in the position and what specific qualifications you feel would be beneficial for the position in your cover letter. Only resumes and cover letters in English will be considered.