We are going in-person and want to ensure we have enough volunteer staff to support the girl experience. If you are a woman interested in the development of young girls-please join us!
Group Leader Role:
- Plan, implement and document successful educational, recreation, youth leadership, and community service and arts activities with school-aged children.
- Adhere to policies and procedures in a pro-active manner, making the safety and care of children your primary focus
- Build a positive relationship with each girl-leader participant in your care, and foster positive connections between participants and parents. Actively engage with children at all times with the goal of fostering the positive development of each child and the group.
- Conduct yourself as a professional and representative of SHE, Inc. with school staff, parents, children and anyone else with whom you come into contact in your role.
- Effectively manage assigned group. Maintain and enforce progressive discipline policy.
- Assist in enrollment, recording and submitting daily attendance records, and any other required documents to Director.
- Inspect on a daily basis all facilities, equipment, and supplies and be sure all are accounted for and put away at the end of each day.
- Actively participate in all aspects of staff development, including team meetings, pre-service training, and informal gathering to foster the atmosphere we want girls to experience.
- Other assignments, as requested.
How to Apply:
Submit resume to the attention of Email: email@example.com
To the Attention of: