Growth Hacking for Systemic Change Volunteers (for CrowdDoing Medicinal foods for stress, sleep & anxiety) will help CrowdDoing in its scaling process. CrowdDoing has had more than 4000 volunteers apply to help it. CrowdDoing was co-founded by Match4Action and Reframe it. CrowdDoing has helped more than 24 social enterprises through scoping their volunteer needs. Teams of global volunteers are virtually recruited and deployed with support from project managers, human resource business partners, and interdisciplinary volunteers who adopt through micro-leadership.
Growth Hacking for Systemic Change Volunteers (for CrowdDoing) will help all aspects of growing CrowdDoing leveraging under-utilized techniques to accelerate CrowdDoing's scaling. Parallel mini-teams and teams will help support CrowdDoing in coordination with marketing
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to support CrowdDoing with marketing material.
the person would help to write and publish various types of marketing material for our organization’s webpages.
Growth Hacking for Systemic Change Volunteers (for CrowdDoing) should be wiling to help to recruit volunteers through speaking with them in initial intake
* Comfort sourcing volunteers for a role category
* Enthusiasm to ensure effective onboarding of service learning volunteers
* Effectively write position description that excite volunteers to join
* Motivating your team through coaching techniques to keep it productive and growing
* Willingness to think about social enterprise needs and translate these needs into role descriptions
* Comfortable to work virtually
* Interested in collaborating with CrowdDoing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team to learn from what social enterprises have expressed interest in with regards to volunteer engagements, and designing volunteer roles to match these constraints
* Bachelor’s degree
* Advanced training of some relevant kind
Content writer uses various Web formatting tools, such as HTML, CSS, and content management systems to help create branding/marketing work forCrowdDoing. Content writer should be able to produce contents such as marketing documents to advertise our products/service and
promoting our content on social media , web forms, articles and templates for CrowdDoing as well as to support marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, you will help CrowdDoing to reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information.To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Some typical responsibilities include:
* Coordinate with marketing and design teams to prepare and publish marketing contents
* Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
* Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
* Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
* Update our websites as needed.
* Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
* Portfolio and/or published articles ( Preferred)
* Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (Preferred )
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
The role offers a Flexible time schedule
Micro-leadership for systemic change on real-leaders.com https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ Video on CrowdDoing's Systemic Change efforts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKCu2bXtrw Transcript of video on CrowdDoing Systemic Change efforts (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-LL6ohOx4e2FHz_kJtrENMSrcXVkVyd/view?usp=sharing) Partners http://blog.reframeit.com/about/partners/
You can see our new 36 minute medicinal foods for stress, sleep and anxiety overview video on youtube at: https://youtu.be/5lqyw3xyc1k.
Please let me know when might work well to speak and introduce you to our medicinal foods initiative if of interest ( https://calendly.com/bobby- crowddoing/crowddoing- volunteer-micro-leadership- deployment).
There are many approaches to stress through medicinal foods, from anti-stress gummies with lemon balm and other botanicals , anti-stress tea based on Guyasa, to Tryptophan found in bananas. We're working on systematizing all for use by humans.
Medicinal Foo ds for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety is recruiting Volunteers. We're helping to build medicinal foods literacy and citizen science of foods & herbs for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety.
Here is the main package for their review to determine if you are interested: https://docs. google.com/document/d/ 1bT47d5eDE2NVW606d1Y7TeKp1hDHy P_JBuJ94Cyy0B4/edit?usp= sharing .
We also have a powerpoint we can share- https://docs.google. com/presentation/d/ 12aEqwiRctIx3QcvK6HNFy4uJ5TgRf fxQ7xPLEINNyJw/edit?usp= sharing
Here is our Medicinal Foods Pinterest: https://pinterest. com/ medicinalfoodscitizenscience/ boards/
Have you ever learned that there are thousands of foods and herbs with relevance to our mental health? Our project has the goal of advancing integration across fields of research related to medicinal foods for stress, sleep and anxiety and to build medicinal foods literacies in the population
Growth Hacking for Systemic Change Volunteers (for CrowdDoing Medicinal foods for stress, sleep & anxiety) will help CrowdDoing in its scaling process. CrowdDoing has had more than 4000 volunteers apply to help it. CrowdDoing was…