As our Social Media guru, you have the unique opportunity to convey our vision and appreciation to audiences. You decide what we’ll say and how we’ll say it! You'll be part of a small, friendly team who'll be cheering you on!
What Will You Do?
- Build strategies to increase social media following and /or build fundraising or awareness campaigns
- Write and editing marketing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Develop a coherent brand voice for social media, from content creation to community interactions
- Useand setting up tools such as Later and Canva, etc
- Help us develop and/or execute a social media campaigns about our work and the Rights of Children
- Create a content calendar, identifying easy and free graphic tools and images
- Produce fresh and engaging content for our social media channels
- Prepare graphics for sharing across channels
- Engage with our followers and encourage interaction
- Manage and maintain social media channels on a regular basis
You will also have/be:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly understand the needs of our organisation
- Can ask key questions to enable us to clarify requirements
- Understands the resource constraints of a small charity and is able to work with these.
- Open to feedback
- Building strategies to increase social media following and /or build fundraising or awareness campaigns
- Writing and editing marketing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Developing a coherent brand voice for social media, from content creation to community interactions
- Using and setting up tools such as Hootsuite, Social Sprout, Canva, etc
- Creating content calendars to help plan social media activity