The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing YNPNdc’s digital marketing strategy, including managing emails, newsletters and other marketing materials that promote YNPNdc’s brand, events, and resources. This position will report to the Communications Director and be a part of the Communications Committee.
- Manage email campaigns and communicate YNPNdc brand through email marketing
- Create and curate content for all email campaigns
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with the Communications Director to develop and implement a CRM strategy
- Serve as the communications liaison to the Programs Committee
- Provide website and design support as needed
- Generate monthly reports on email and marketing campaigns for Communications Committee
- Ensure all digital communications follow best practice
- Maintain brand consistency
- Passion for YNPNdc’s mission and vision.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong ability to focus, listen deeply, and create space for open conversation and learning.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Ability to dedicate time to the position and organization (5-10 hours per month)