Learning Management Systems (LMS) Solutions Architect will be responsible for capturing client requirements, working through different phases of the product lifecycle.
- Will create functional specifications and work with development teams to implement the same
- Will be primarily responsible for solution design, liaising with development & quality team members to ensure all the relevant information is made available
- Will communicate with Project Managers & other departments in the organization about design and delivery of the solution that fully meets their business requirements & product vision
- Will produce requirements capture documentation and work with team to build a detailed project plan
- Will work closely with Product Head to ensure technical specifications are written to agreed standards, and involved throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are meeting proposed solutions
- Will assist the sales team for completing proposal documents, by building a Q&A data bank
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Responsible for the functional and technical architecture of open-source solutions to design and assist in delivery of complex learning management system
- Keep abreast of new open-source technologies, including integrations & plug-ins applicable for LMS
- Technical working experience on education and e-learning platforms
- Undertake solution assessment (scoping, feasibility, design, deliverables, completion criteria)
- Be a technical leader and provide highest standards of quality in solution delivery
- Conduct product training sessions with clients in the project delivery phase
- The ideal candidate would have experience implementing enterprise level software
- Experience with requirements capturing solutions delivery is mandatory
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to give technical and product guidance to internal teams and prospective clients
- A working knowledge of Moodle & previous open source LMS implementations is an advantage
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.