The Content Manager is responsible for overseeing YNPNdc’s online content strategy, leading the writing and editing of blog posts, as well as curating content from other sources to share with YNPNdc members.
- Create and publish at least one post per month for YNPNdc’s blog
- Solicit and edit blog posts by other YNPNdc volunteers and board members
- Create an organization-wide editorial calendar
- Curate content and resources for distribution to our members
- Serve as the communications liaison to the Programs Committee
- Provide support for the Website Manager when necessary
- Support creation of the content strategy with the Director of Communications
- Passion for YNPNdc’s mission and vision.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong ability to focus, listen deeply, and create space for open conversation and learning.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Ability to dedicate time to the position and organization (5-10 hours per month).