Resumo dos Detalhes
Tipo de EscolaPrivado
Taxa de Inscrição$90
Apoio Financeiro DisponívelSim
SHAPE THE WORLD
The USC Price School of Public Policy provides a dynamic learning environment where interdisciplinary education abounds. At the Price School, you will choose a program of study from the interconnected fields of public administration, public policy, nonprofit leadership and management, urban planning, health policy and management and real estate development.
Throughout its academic programs, the Price School strives to address some of society’s most pressing issues. Our students, faculty and alumni are on a mission to develop innovative solutions in areas such as sustainability and the environment, health care reform, housing, immigration, infrastructure, urban development and land use, transportation, social planning and policy, governance and information technology. As a Price School student, you may go on to redesign city, county, state and federal governance structures; manage the delivery of our health services; oversee the operational aspects of our airports, railroad systems and harbors; build healthy, sustainable communities; and shape effective policy for the public good.
The school’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad.
Our degree programs foster a learning environment with breadth and depth that sets the Price School apart and gives you a variety of options to realize your goals.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
As a graduate-level student at the Price School, you will have considerable latitude to design your own program to further your professional development. The Price School offers the following graduate degrees:
• Master of Urban Planning
• Master of Public Administration
• Master of Public Policy
• Master of Public Policy Data Science
• Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management
• Master of Health Administration
• Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development
EXECUTIVE AND LEADERSHIP DEGREES
The Price School also offers career building education for professionals, including:
• Executive Master of Health Administration
• Master of International Public Policy and Management
• Executive Master of Leadership
• Executive Master of Urban Planning
Building on its 60-year history of providing distinctive Ph.D. programs, the Price School offers three doctoral programs that enable you to join a select group of students who work closely with faculty on important areas of research and scholarly inquiry. They include:
• Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management
• Ph.D. in Urban Planning and Development
• Doctor of Policy, Planning and Development- Designed for senior managers and professional leaders.
Taxa de Inscrição$90
- Carta de Apresentação
- 3 Cartas de Recomendações
Admission is selective and based highly on an assessment of the applicant’s potential for academic and professional achievement. Deadlines and requirements vary, so be sure to follow application instructions for the program that best meets your interest.
Prazo para Inscrições
Total de Estudantes2.142 Estudantes
Clubes & Associações
The Price School of Public Policy student body is drawn from a wide range of backgrounds and interests. They are leaders and problem solvers who are actively engaged in their respective fields. For more information, please visit: https://priceschool.usc.edu/students/associations/
Taxas Escolares & Auxílio Financeiro
- Apoio Financeiro Disponível
- Isenção da Taxa de Inscrição Disponível
- The Price School offers scholarships and graduate assistantships to domestic and international graduate students, along with guidance regarding other funding sources. The USC Financial Aid Office provides financial aid packages to undergraduates and graduate-level students, including both U.S. citizens and eligible non-U.S. citizens.
- For application fee waiver, please visit the following website: https://gradadm.usc.edu/lightboxes/us-students-fee-waivers/