Our mission at Project P.L.A.Y. School is to create a setting where the promise of each child can be realized. We are a unique, non-profit pre-school specializing in learning through authentic experiences and nurturing, respectful relationships.
- Children, parents, families, teachers and community are interactive and work together.
- Children are competent, capable and have unlimited potential.
- Teachers and children construct knowledge through authentic relationships and negotiated learning.
- Teachers are facilitators of each child’s learning experience.
- Time should not set by the clock, but by respect for children’s pace.
- Relationships remain constant when children stay with the same teachers for several years.